Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A New Road to Travel

Well I am back blog followers old and new.  I have been away for a while however, I now have a fresh idea for you.  I have discovered the world of texture in my photography.  It is totally amazing.  I have decided to get serious about my work.  I have prayed about it and feel now is the time for "Me" to take charge and make a step toward a world I have only dreamed about.  I am going to take my photography to the next level. One of "serious amateur".  Thanks to my friend Tina who introduced me to the world of texture, I have found a new and exciting way to show my images.  I was not a user of Photoshop but have now become one using Elements 9 and I just love it.  So many amazing things to do in the software. I am leaning back on my first love, photographing beautiful flowers.  I am rearing to get started but the weather right now is not cooperating.  But next week is looking better so for now I will work on the shots I took at the Philadelphia Flower Show and get them ready for you to see. Stay tuned for more to come.......

No comments:

Post a Comment