Monday, April 4, 2011

The Plan

Ok here is the plan.  I am going to take an Elements 9 course with Kin Klassen. This is a 6 week course to learn about the software.  In the meantime I am going to try out Smugmug and Zenfolo to see which site works best for me as they both have a 30 free trial.  At that point I will make the decision which to go with and launch my website. I feel confident about things now.  In the mean time my work is going to be on Red Bubble for sale and of course you can always contact me by email.  With Spring arriving it is always a great time of year to go out and shoot.  Color is coming back and nature is also changing.  My little yellow finches are molting their winter to spring feathers.  It wont be long before the nesting process is in full swing around our place and I can hardly wait.  Until tomorrow, take care and may God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment